- Effective September 1, 2021 - Banyon Data has notified all active support customers and given you a unique KEY CODE that you will use to install a downloaded update of Fund Accounting, Payroll, Utility Billing and UBLite software. In the future your support invoice or billing invoice will have a KEY CODE printed on the invoice in the contract box at the top of the invoice. Remember, you are only permitted to install the software with the KEY CODE so long as your entity is current and active with your annual support.
- 2022 Tax Table Update is now available for downloading: bdspayt050422.exe
This release replaces the old tax tables for both Federal and State(s). (Remember to install to the correct folder where the Payroll software has been installed. During the installation process a prompt will show you the default folder that is usually \BDSWIN. If different check the box to locate an alternative folder that contains the Payroll Application).
- Added new Illinois IMRF Reporting Format for Payroll
- Alabama Tax Table Updated - download tax table update above
- 941 2022 Update
- Updated Wisconsin 2022 Tax Withholding Method
- 2022 Tax Table update loaded along with download version of Payroll application
- Oregon Payroll Tax Calculation added
- Added changes to North Dakota e-filing of SUTA to accomodate field change
- Added new hire magnetic reporting update
- Option added to change check numbers
- New 2020 941 Form interface available. Released by IRS to reflect Social Security deferral calculation
- Michigan Retirment Module added (MERS)
- Added option to defer Social Security Withholding from Sept 1-Dec 31, 2020
- 2020 W-4 option calculation correction
- Illinois (IL) retirement reporting updated
- Added employee share of Social Security being exempted from COVID-19 related gross on 941
- Added Illinois Retirment reporting
- Tax update for 2020 added. Uses tables for 2019 and 2020 W4 form submitals.
- Report fields for State: Options added to Pay Control Report Writer to include rate of pay and date of hire with the employee name and address
- Tips now included in Gross Wages calculation of PERA (MN Retirement Report)
- Added ability to run Workers Comp Reporting by period(s)
- Add more space for MN payroll check stub memo field for phone number to be added as required
- Reporting MN State Unemployment retains full digits for ID when exporting or sending
- Custom feature - for Montana cities and the MT SUTA online reporting
- Custom feature - for client to opt in/out of showing all ded/ben on pay register amount or no amount
- Added ability to set local tax as tax sheltered
- Iowa W2 Electronic Reporting to State AVAILABLE NOW
- Improved Timecard submission to Payroll Application
- Added variable overtime rates for MN city and duplicate check verification
- Added ability to print /email check stubs (option)
- Update for Montana retirement reporting statements
- Improved reissue check process and transfer to Fund Accounting
- Added break time auto deduction
- Added Oregon Taxes (State Tax is calc'd after Fed Tax taken from Gross)
- Added Report Writer improvements to CSV export format
- Changes to W-3C
- Added NEW magnetic W-2 filing change for FF code-healthcare reporting on W-2 (12/20/17)
941 form change (again). Changed program to handle new expanded 941 Federal form
Timecard Mod DOWNLOAD: bdsexp10-080921b.exe 8/9/21
- Option added to select which task to log time under
- Manual timecard entry option now available for non-electronic accessible employees
Fund Accounting V12: bdsfund12-pw060222.exe V12.38 5/9/22
- Added ability to choose defaut window for opening the Fund Accounting program. See Setup and the Preference Tab
- Color options added for Reciepts, Payments and Journal Entries background screens. See Setup, Preference Tab menu.
- 1099 Update for Electric Filing Added
- Updated NEC form for 3-up type form
- Expanded columns to allow for full-view of batch names
- Added updated check range on check detail register-Fund Summary Check Report
- Change Billing Invoice Due Date prior to posting
- Added options showing hidden columns in Report Writer Chart of Accounts
- Added "Undo Move" after moving batch to return it back to original accounting period
- Combine Cash Accounts for Cash Balance Report
- Undo a Voided Check
- Utility Batch Import to fill in next reference #
- Print Mailing Label from Checkwriter Screen
- Added tools menu item (password protected) to reset/load default FA reports
- Many enhancements/improvements in Chart of Accounts, Invoicing, Batches, Batch Reports, Checks, Vendor, Workflow and Recon
- Change Budget and Chart of Accounts entry improvements
- Improved 1096 and 1099 forms generation-All Types
- Add the box 6 option to the 1099-G form
- NEW 1099 mandated changes added for 1099 MISC, 1099 NEC, and 1099-G (1099 Vendors must be edited for type used before generating 1099s)
- Envelope printing forced margins for Envelope #10
- Batch total display is back! Option to use or not use on Batch Screen Options menu at lower left
- Preview screen to print now has option for color or black/white printing
- Print evelope now defaults to evelope size
- AP check list now alpha order in listing
- Reissue check now prints current date not original date entered
- Added Workflow entry from batch that saves to workflow table
- Added print opton for Chart of Accounts Descriptions in Startup
- Many new features and changes added for Batch Entry Check Register, Checks, RW, Vendor, etc.
- Added for Indiana Libraries per State Board Accounts to provide change of Fund Acct number and tranfer all trans to new Fund
- Added ability to edit the claim # in a posted batch
- Check number in batch will auto fill to the next available check
- V12 invoice number entry now accepts alpha and numeric characters
- Added a Search field on the Check History Screen
- Cash Balance Report screen - expand the rows to show full description
- Cash Balance Report - now all reports User Saved and Default listed are available and working
- Cash Balance Report - if combined cash account it separates and categorizes the specific cash accounts on report
- JE - added the trans date
- JE - auto widen columns to show if amounts were larger
- All batch entries - added (unlimited) comment space, was limited to approx. 25 characters
- In Chart of Accounts lookup of Extended History added
- In Chart of Accounts the lookup added for descriptions
- In Batches - put the Invoice date on the individual entry lines
Ver 10: bdsfund10.EXE 10.12 4/30/19
NO CHANGES OR ENHANCEMENTS TO THIS VERSION. SUPPORT ENDS 10/31/2021. INSTALL FUND ACCOUNTING V12 AND DOWNLOAD A MANUAL OR REQUEST ONE FROM US.
- Reverse penalty option adjusts for aging penalty to reflect actual late status
- Added RW health check for YTD Budget figures
- Edit posted GL batch without a Fund Balance account
- Update for 1099 (Iowa) electronic reporting
- Added Updated Budget/Revenue by Year reports
- Improved the Check Recon bar
Utility Billing/UBLite: bdsub10pw.EXE Ver 10.907 7/6/22
- Added Phase One of the Banyon Utility Billing Add On Module Dashboard (Data Tables-Tab Layout)
- Added required fields for the Aclara meter interface smart meters
- Added tag to those accounts that were applied via meter swap for reporting purposes
- Expanded Memo Logged Field when changed or text added on
- Special feature added to easily handle online payments of Final Billed Accounts that have had account number changed
- Added Auto Memo Entry to show old account number for a Final Bill
- Added option to allow final acct # to remain the same as a Final Bill
- Added PSN internet bill pay Winscp.exe for Cloud platform
- Added Neonlink online bill pay with Neonlink email bills as a profile module
- Added aging removal of penalty when the Remove Current Penalty option is used
- Added longer name for Internet Bill Pay Profile Description
- US Bank online payment layout modified to add date format in file name
- Added optional printed PIN number assigned to accounts to the Disconnect Notice
- Enhanced Backup routine to increase transmission speed
- Changes to Full and pre-print Full Bills to accomodate Microsoft Printing funtions
- Enhanced Printing Work Order from manual meter read screen
- Added ability to clear and restart a transfer from UB to Fund Acctg in Receivable Transfer screen
- Added new full billing form (customized) to add CCF difference of usage
- Added ability to move mailing addresss on Post Card Bill #2 form
- Added "Billing ebill list account" field to Account Category of Report Writer
- Improvements to the DocuSend email bills module
- Improved meter swap out file transfer
- Improved Receipt Entry on Account Screens Balance Field
- Add ability to import rebates. Special customer request.
- Added DocuSend Email Presentation profile and transfer file for email billings
- Added message to limit receipt batch names to 12 chararacters
- Added Service Users List to exclude Final Billed Accounts
- Added email field to Account Billing, Owner tabs
Special Certify Report Customized
Fixed margins on posted batches: Entry Register and Entry Register with Dates
Updated Prepare Check feature to use last name, first name layout
- Print option on Ribbon to print color or black
- Allow for credit import from file
- Sending or receiving your entity data to or from Banyon Data now uses Winscp instead of FTP
- Added Report for End of Year category (EOY) to show receipts by posted date range entered
- Fixed blurred double image on Service Address Lookup when using far right drop down arrow (no finals)
- Added feature to check if final bill(s) on an active account during receipt entry - printed instructions
- Ability to move billing history on final bills and increment the resident number also.
- Added decimal places to Ontario Electric discount percentage
- Expanded Entity Name field on Penalty Full Bill and Pen Full Bills showing No Aging for those very long names
- Updated Online Payment Profiles and Partner list
- Added ability to change the size of the Report Writer logo used to display on reports
- Added Rebuild Batches in Other Tools menu - Check and Fix Problems page. Removes zero balance batches
- Added full list of Meter Device Interface Profiles for use as add-on modules with Utility Billing application
- End of Year or Anytime of Year Charges sorted by date
- Added option to transfer to meter device system the customer account number with "-" (dashes) between number sets
- Added ability to the receivables transfer of finals bills from different billing periods to Banyon Fund Accounting
- Improved the FA Transfer look up procedure to improve access times to batch table entries
- Added to PSN bill pay file transfer City, State, Zip default fields
- UB Lite (Basic vs. Advanced) versions available as part of regular download update
- Added checks for downloading Internet payment files for importation into UB
- Landlord Added for multiple accounts in Accounts Collection in Report Writer
- Added Pay Assistance as part of the Test/Preview Bill on the Meter Screen
- Added Point/Pay Internet Pay module profile
- Improve GovPay auto-transfer of online payment batches with multiple files
- Added Mueller MI.net AMR Interface Profile (Upgrade Module)
- GovPayNet added as profile for internet bill pay option
- PSN Features Added for Internet Bill Pay transfers
- Payment Entry Bar Codes added to PrintTech penalty form
- Added AMR Meter Transfer Profile for Sensus Vflex (Upgrade Module)
New Report Writer Standard Report Set Download to Import - RW repair will run auto to secure reports.
If using Microsoft 64 bit Office with Access and/or PSN web pay for 64 bit download PSN 64 bit bdsub2010.EXE Be Careful-Must be 64 bit runtime used. Download this link.
Update Your V10 Service Order:
Service Order DOWNLOAD: bdsso10.exe Ver. 10.07 6/7/21
- Added utility billing account balance to Service Order input list and used in Serv Order template
Update Current V10 Point of Sale (POS):
DOWNLOAD: bdspos10-121321.exe 10.05, 12/14/21
- Print Mulitple Copies of Receipts - Can be turned on in the Setup Screen
- Added additional lines on reports for receipts
- Now splits receipt transfer between creidt card and cash payments
- Waukesha County Tax Entry POS transfer to Fund Acctg using Service Sale Collections
- Added global search for MS Cash Drawer ports to add to suite of printers used
Balance field fix for full balance on final utility billing accounts
Flag overpay amount for Waukesha County online tax payments
Subtract late claim CR from reported taxes to Waukesha County Taxes
Added Extra Security for User Rights on Passwords
- Added Report Writer export to CSV format improvements-Summary Reports
- Added easier Permit distribution to Property Management
- Transfer (import) UB and Prop Management date field (8/4/17)
- Added tax exempt amounts to show on report writer reports (6/26/17)
- Added option for printing entity logo on narrow receipts (6/26/17)
- PSN payments import to POS
- Improved distribution screen - tax totals (3/15/17)
- Improved access speed to database links. Faster! (1/18/17)
Property Management (Including Permits, License, Special Assessment, Pet Licensing, Cemetery Management, Property Tax, Zoning Violation Management):
- Improved Banyon interface with Microsoft Printer dialog affecting Access database
- Improved Contractor Record Entry
- Added DOB and user-defined fields to Licenses category in Report Writer
- Property Tax software changes
- Inspection sorting
- Customized Changes added for Downingtown, PA Property Tax Services
- Changes added to the Property Tax Module for reporting purposes
- Update to Property Tax Module for user design forms
- Combine properties and lots in Special Assessments
- Property Tax Payment Reversal made easy
- Improve posting Special Assessment receipts
- Quarterly Permit Report Form
- Multiple Violations on Notification
- Sprinkler check box added and other features
- Added updates to Cemetery Mgmt Mapping module
- Added the Property Tax Entry Module to PM
- Enhancments to the Tree Management Module (8/21/17)
- Lot Order Changed to numeric - additonal feature (3/15/17)
- Option to print contractor phone number on permit rather than owner (11/29/16)
- Inspections may be attached directly to property screen!!
- Option for Inspection phone numbers by permit type
- Customizable Inspection Cards
- Fund Project Added to Assessment Distribution
- Tree Inventory Module Added - Add on
- Pet License now report on past issued tags
- Inspections module now available as web-based application
- Properties and owners can be synchronized and added to Utility Billing!! NICE
Update Current V10 Vault Backup
Vault Backup / With Auto-Scheduling DOWNLOAD Version 10.01: vault.exe 11/30/20
Automatically schedule your backups
We are in touch with the Microsoft Access development team and do not have a clear answer on what went wrong and how something so serious was released to the world.
We share your concern that security updates like this cause a bigger problem than the viruses or malware they are attempting to block.
Here is their web page describing the problem: Access error: "Query is corrupt"
MicroSoft's announced solution is several weeks from now is clearly unacceptable for most situations. We hope they will respond more quickly and we will provide more information as we learn it.
Office 2010 update dated November 12, 2019 KB4484127
Office 2013 – Uninstall update KB4484119
Office 2016 update dated November 12, 2019 KB4484113 and KB3085368
Reboot computer(s) and open a Banyon Application.
Follow these steps to complete MicroSoft fix. If you did this already, be careful because MicroSoft can auto run an update again. They removed their update late Friday. So, take run auto updates off your system (See your IT Support staff) and run the fix again.
- Press the Windows key and R to bring up the Run prompt.
- Type "appwiz.cpl" and press [OK] to launch the Control Panel's Program and Features program.
- Click [Viewed installed updates].
- In the Search bar, search for the following KB's.
- Office 2010: KB4484127
- Office 2013: KB4484119
- Office 2016: KB4484113
- On this system, KB4484127 is present.
- Right-click the program, and select [Uninstall].
- Click [Yes] to start the uninstall process.
- The prompt will ask if you're ready to uninstall. Click the [Uninstall] button to proceed.
- Click [OK] when the uninstall of the update was successful.
- Close all Banyon Data Applications on all computers (Recommended).
- Download the file upgrade2016.exe (Estimated time to download can vary but it is a large file) to your desktop and run on all computers using the Banyon Data Applications.
- Select Add or Remove Features option and press the CONTINUE button.
- A message may display asking you to reboot the computer. Please do so to complete installation.
Step 2 if needed: If you get an error message after installing the 32 bit Access 16 Runtime then your computer is a 64 bit machine and you must install the 64 bit runtime below. Rebooting computer(s) after install is highly recommended.
Access Runtime 2016 X64 based pc download file to install: AccessRuntime64.exe
If, after installing AccessRuntime32 or 64.exe the computer still does not load the Banyon Data software program then run the Runtime 10 or 13 options below.