Unlimited Toll Free and Online Support (800) 229-1130
Attention IT computer installers: Trouble Shooting Issues
- Video Helps - Watch, Listen and Learn
- Tips on transferring data files to a new computer or dedicated server
- View and Print Banyon Basic Summary Installation Guide
- Hardware Specifications for Operating Banyon Data software on your PC
- IMPORTANT: Computer/Server Install and Setup requirements for IT computer installers.
MANUALS AND QUICK HELPS
How to Guides for Core Products in Version 10 releases
- "How to" Guide Fund Accounting FAQ Version 12
- "How to" Guide Utility Billing FAQ
- "How to" Guide Payroll FAQ
ONLINE HELP Let's take a look at your software online
Session 1. http://banyonsupport.glance.net
Session 2. http://bdssupport.glance.net
Session 3. http://bdatasupport.glance.net
Session 4. http://banyonds.glance.net
Session 5. http://banyon.glance.net
Session 6. http://banyononline.glance.net
- Run this routine that edits the Registry on each computer. In many cases it reduces or eliminate corrupted file incidences when using server network using Windows 10 (1803) workstations.
- Save and Run Disable Leasing routine linked here to remedy Microsoft Window 10 issues with corrupting data. Available to customers using Windows 10 in a network server configuration. Run this on each computer station and the Server. Be sure to close all open programs.
- If you purchase Microsoft Operating System (OS) 2019 please do not use the Microsoft Access Runtime 16 or 19 component application unless needed for another program. Banyon Data installs it's own runtime version of Access to run the Banyon programs.
- Remember, when installing to a network configuration be sure you have pathed the network server and all attached computers with the UNC or Universal Naming Convention path (ex. server/c:/bdwin) rather than mapping drives (ex. M). Our software performs better this way.
- Windows 365 Issues Update: https://downdetector.com/status/office-365/news/232863-problems-at-office-365
- Damaging your database files. Check this out