Improve how permits are applied for, issued, inspected, and tracked for history purposes.
Permits & Licensing Detail Summary
- Unlimited number of permit types.
- Unlimited number of fees.
- Assign required inspections to a certain permit type in the set up.
- View all permits ever pulled at a property or by a customer or contractor.
- Fees attached to accounting account code and revenue transferred to WinFund when paid.
- Show who the contractor is along with license #’s and insurance #’s on each permit.
- Show who the architect is and contact information on each permit.
- Track dates like: apply date, issue date, start date, project beginning date, project ending date, and expire date.
- Fees can be flat or based on estimated cost of work.
- Each permit can have multiple fees attached in setup.
- Track and schedule inspections.
- Makes notes about inspection and whether it passed, failed, or needs to reschedule.
- Print daily inspector schedule.
- Attach unlimited pdf photos or documents to individual permit.
- Customize check boxes for departments to mark as completed.
- Print permit and customize bottom (footer) section.
- Print certificate of occupancy.
- Remarks tab on permit allows user to enter description of work being done.
- Includes contractor database
- Unlimited number of license types can be created.
- Unlimited number of fees can be created and attached to a license.
- Fees attached to accounting revenue code and sent to Fund Accounting when paid.
- Track dates like apply date, approve date, issue date, start date, expire date, due date.
- Track status of license: pending, approved, issued, denied, renewal, expired.
- Easily re-issue expired license.
- Receipts are shown with check # on specific license screen for history purposes.
- Track contractor and architect if needed.
- Department check will track if certain authorizations need to be made before license is issued.
- Customize how each license looks using the design wizard.
- Print operator’s card.