The Banyon Data Accounts Payable Workflow is an add-on module to Fund Accounting and allows for an approval process for invoices to be paid. Initially invoices are scanned in, assigned vendor, due date, expense codes, and authorized department to approve.
Banyon Fund Accounting software will help your business office become more efficient by enhancing your budget tracking & reporting capabilities. Our full-featured fund accounting package includes: Payables, Receipts, General Ledger, Journal Entries, Check Writing, Check Book Balancing, Budgets, Project Tracking, & Report Writing.
- FREE copy of Banyon Data Fund Accounting for your auditing firm (More Details)
- Audit reporting area to enhance auditing process.
- Multiple month(s) or year(s) open without having prior closed.
- Unlimited transaction history with easy inquire access.
- Reduce routine processes using recur payments, receipts, and journal entry batches.
- Easily print one check for a vendor.
- Monthly or yearly budgeting.
- GENERATES STATE AND FINANCIAL REPORTS.
- Project tracking: create project codes, set estimated cost, start/end date, track cost, and run reports based on projects. Included at no additional charge! (most vendors charge extra for this feature)
- Easily void a check and re-issue.
- Flag for previously paid invoices.
- Flag if account code will go over budget with entry.
- Easily inquire on account codes or vendors directly from entry screen.
- Complete vendor history and printing.
- Vendor attachments
- Print vendor label or print name/address directly to envelope.
- Print electronic signatures on checks with password protection.
- Over 100 standard reports to choose from. Modify or create your own (Samples)
- Export any reports to Word or Excel.
- Save reports as PDF to a folder by month and year.
- Pay vendors via ACH transfer.
- Print Vouchers or claims registers.
- Bank reconciliation download.
- Copy budgets to next year or use budget tools to increase by percentage or amounts.
- We receive many referrals from auditing firms and accountants.
Purchase Orders: Our Purchase Order module is fully integrated with the general ledger. Encumbrance option allows money to be set aside from the budget when the PO is posted even though it is not paid for yet. The encumbered PO is then waiting to be paid off in the accounts payable area of the software. You can also choose to just print a PO without using the encumbrance feature. Print your logo and customize a message at the bottom of the PO. More detail.
Manage Payables (Accrual Accounting): Great for year end to expense an item in December, but not pay for until following month/year. More detail
Billing/Invoicing (AR): No more generating invoices from Word or Excel. This module integrates with Fund Accounting Accounts Receivable to generate an invoice for items that need to be billed on a schedule or as needed. Print a customer invoice summary to show payments or print summary of all invoices for a particular customer. More detail.
Asset Tracking: Our Fixed Assets program will take the place of your spreadsheet and allow you to maintain continuing accountability of all assets. Includes easy to follow steps for calculating year end depreciation and posting of journal entries. More detail .
Deposit Slip Printing: Print a deposit slip from a receipt batch. Sample
ACH Payments: Pay vendors via electronic payment. More detail.
Purchase Card Import: Import credit card transactions directly into a Banyon payment batch. More detail.
Workflow: Scan invoices and create an approval process (More detail)