Simplify payment collection and provide better customer service. Let one of our respected business partners create a user friendly customer web portal that interfaces directly with Banyon Utility Billing and Fund Accounting software.
Banyon Data has partnership relations with several online pay companies. More information can be viewed below.
NEONLINK online payments interface module
Lowest-cost and most effective paper billing, paperless billing, notification, and online bill payment
Neonlink.com - Information Sheet
Banyon Data - PSN/Invoice Cloud Brochure
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, eChecks, ACH, Paper Checks, Bank-Issued Checks, Money Orders, Cash
- Payment Channels: Online, automated phone, live phone operator, Smart Phones pay appps, Tablets, Scanned, Swiped, Bank Bill Pay Systems, Lockbox
- eBills: Online, Paper Bill Opt-Out, Two-year Online History, Usage Graphs, eAttachments (Bill Stuffers), Automated Customer Notifications, CSR Access for Emailing Copies
- eCommunication: Outbound Auto-Call Messaging, Customer Emails, eBill Attachments, Online Customer Message Posting
- Data Sharing: Auto posting of payments to Banyon Utility Billing and updated balances from Banyon Utility Billing
- Account Management: Customizable Reports, eBill Stats, View Real-time Payments, Daily and Monthly Reconciliation, User Security Settings.
- Website Customization: Payment Site Mirrors Your Site, Payments/eBill Pages have custom content
- Payment Consolidation: All payments from all channels funnel into one system for one download, one report, one look-up.
- Marketing Support: Templates, Plans, PSN-created Marketing Pieces, Website Content Assistance
Banyon Data Systems partners with RevTrak to provide cities with the best way to receive money from residents. Save valuable time for city personnel and residents by using a personalized RevTrak® Web Store to collect utility fees. Collect fees online, by mail, or in person using a card reader at the city office.
AllPaid Formerly GovPayNet
GovPayNet is now AllPaid. AllPaid is a category leader and a solution-oriented processor of credit and debit card payments to government agencies. Overall consumers rely on us in making more than 2.2 million payments annually to over 2,300 agencies in 35 states. Our twenty years of service to government agencies demonstrates our commitment to superior innovative payment solutions. We are a Securus Technologies Company. (888) 561-7888 -